Q: I’m not sure if anyone can build the quality of website I need. How do I know if you’re a fit?

We have a group of capable engineer to support your project. If your concept is possible we can put it together. Also to be absolute to our words we will analyze your requirements thoroughly before making any deals. We don’t intend to give you false hope and not fulfill it afterwards. To us, trust is the most valuable asset and we tend to uphold it.

Q: How long does it take to build a website?

The time will vary with different factors. So lets us analyze your project and we will calculate the possible duration for the completion of your project.

Q: How much will my website cost?

  • Short answer: The price depends on the requirements and so many other factors. So it is impossible to determine the price without a bit analysis.
  • Long answer: To get an idea for the costing of you website, give us a quick call or better visit our office. We’ll analyze the nature of your site, what sorts of interactivity will the site have, your designs, etc. Then we’ll be able to give you an idea about the pricing. And we will advise you to avoid any web developer who can answer this question instantly. Cause if the developer can calculate the price without analyzing then he has no idea about your requirements at all.

Q: Another company says they can build a web site for us for 3000 tk. Why shouldn’t we use them?

Yes we came across those ads too. And this is a type of con. All they do is selling you their old template that they bought from someone else. So the probability of errors is very high. And also these companies are momentary so when you’ll face the errors the chances of you finding these developers are really thin.

To explain this situation in an easier way lets presume you want to buy a car and you found this car dealer who is giving you a very cheap offer on first hand cars.

So you go on and buy it only to find out that it is an old car that has been repainted. Now you cannot return the car back and you are stuck with something of no use to you

Q: Will I have a say in the graphic design process?

Totally. Our goal is your satisfaction and we can’t do that without your opinion. If there is any other site with a style that you would like to implement on your site, we can do that too. If you have a logo that you’d like us to work with, just let us know. We’ll be sure to make your site to be up to your specifications.

Q: What platform do you build your websites on?

The platform will vary with the work specifications. But if you have preferences then let us know. We can discuss the compatibility of the platform with your specifications.

Q: Can you help me update my existing website that another web firm built?

Yes, but for that we need to analyze your site first. Because the cost will vary with the site’s condition. Also your site may not be in an updatable state, and in that case dropping the present structure and build a new one is a better option.

Q: Does Cyber World IT provide web hosting services?

Yes we do. Please see our hosting category.

Q: How does the payment process work?

The project starts with a 40% deposit and the rest 60% is paid in 1 or 2 installment.

Need help Don't forget to contact at +8801815695123